This listing is an option to add envelope address printing to your order. This is the perfect solution when you don't have time to address your envelopes yourself or just want your entire design to be cohesive and unique. At this time, this service is only available as an add-on for Scotti Cline Designs clients also using other services and NOT for sale individually.Checking out with just envelopes in your cart is disabled -if you are a current client already booked withus for save the dates or invitations, we can send you an invoice to add envelope printing to your order!
The pictures shown are examples, your envelopes can be printed in any of our fonts and colors. However, we do not advise envelope printing in light colors as they may not get through the postal system well.
We now offer white ink printing on dark envelopes also!
Before you place your order:
Please make sure you have the right quantity for your envelope printing needs. All of our save the date and invitation orders include 10 extra envelopes so if you are ordering 150 save the dates, your order would include 160 total envelopes.The number of individual addresses you need printed should be less than the total number of envelopes you're ordering. For example if you're ordering 150 save the dates but you only have 135 addresses, you can order 135 "Individual and Return Address Printing" and 25 "Return Address Printing Only" OR you can just order the 135 "Individual and Return Address Printing" and the remaining envelopes in your order will be blank. If you are unsure of your quantity at the time you are ordering your save the dates or invitations, this does not have to be purchased at the same time and can be added to your order later.
This pricing is for printing only, the price of envelopes is not included.
What happens after your order is placed:
After your purchase, you will need to email your address list to us (see instructions below). It is perfectly fine if you make this purchase before your guest list is complete but please hold off on emailing your guest list until it is finalized. After we have received your completed address list, we will email you envelope printing choices either in keeping with your save the date or invitation design or with the fonts and colors you specify. Envelopes WILL NOT BE PRINTED until we have received your approval via email of your addressing choice.
Address list instructions:
- Please consolidate all address to one file and one sheet (if you happen to have more than one)
- Remove any columns or information that you do not want printed on your envelopes. If it is in your Excel file, it could end up on your envelopes.
- Remove ANY and all formatting and formulas. Do not "hide" any data, columns, or rows - the only thing in the cells should be the exact information you want to appear on your envelopes.
- Anything that would be written on a separate line on an envelope should be in a separate column in Excel (names, street address, and city/state/zip cannot be in the same column since they appear on separate lines of an envelope). City, state, and zip code can be in the same column or separate columns. If you would like the zip code printed on the last line by itself, it must be in a column by itself (not included with city and state).
- Name Line One
- Name Line Two - Please use this column to break up lengthy Name Line One names (for example "Ms. Elizabeth Rachel Jones and Mr. James Michael Smith") or the whole address will end up printing very small. This is also the line where children's names or the words "and Guest" should appear if not using inner envelopes.
- Address Line One
- Address Line Two - Please use this column for apartment or unit #s
- Zip Code
- OR City, State Zip Code - Please note that the zip code cannot be printed on its own line if you include it with the city and state
- If you are having inner and outer envelopes printed you will also name to have the columns "Inner Name Line One" and "Inner Name Line Two" on your Excel document.
Address List Formatting and Proofing
CAREFULLY review addresses for errors - we are not responsible for proofing and DO NOT proof as we print. If your guest is receiving a guest, make sure the words "and Guest" are included. If you are listing a guest name, make sure the word "and" is in front of the guest's name. If you would like states or other abbreviated words like "Road" or "Street" spelled out, please make sure they are. You can quickly change all the abbreviations on your list like "Rd" to "Road" by using the "Find and Replace" function in Excel. If you would like your addresses printed in a script or handwritten style font, we strongly recommend spelling out all state abbreviations as more than one capital letter in a row in those type of fonts are not always legible or may just look odd. From an etiquette perspective, traditionally nothing is abbreviated on an envelope for wedding invitations but we do not personally care and will not judge how you choose to address your envelopes!
Please check your guest list against your printed envelopes immediately after receiving them, we will only fix mistakes made on our end if we are notified within 48 hours of delivery receipt. If a mistake is made on our end, we will either reprint and send the correct version to you as quickly as possible OR refund you the price of of that envelope and envelope printing (if we or supplies are not available to immediately reprint). We do not refund or replace envelopes never received by guests or never returned to you as we are not responsible for envelopes lost by the postal system.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before placing an order.