This wedding invitation features scrollwork like many of the iron gates found in Charleston, South Carolina and the Southeast.
Erin and Andrew Invitation - Names and monogram are shown with hand calligraphy (additional price) but fonts can be substituted at no additional cost.
Lauren and William invitation - all navy version of this invitation is a more cost effective option by using only one color of letterpress and no calligraphy.
This listing is for a non-refundable deposit only on the Letterpress Iron Gate Scrollwork Wedding Invitation. Your deposit will be applied toward your final total. Final payment will be due before printing.
This invitation features a mix of letterpress and flat printing. This option does help to trim costs but please be aware that there may be a very slight difference in color between the letterpress and flat printing. The printing methods and inks used for letterpress and flat printing are very different and should not be expected to look exactly the same.This invitation may also be printed all letterpress instead of mixing printing methods.
This wedding invitation includes changes to the fonts and colors. With letterpress printing, adding additional colors does cost more but you can also save by opting to use one color instead of two.
Four drafts are included with your purchase - minor text edits are not considered a new draft. Additional drafts are $25/each. Design additions/changes are available for $45 an hour / 1 hour minimum (changes to fonts and colors are not considered changes to the design).
Items shown in picture(s):
*it is NOT necessary to purchase this invitation with all the pieces shown
Hilary and Nathan Invitation
- Wedding Invitation - 2 color letterpress on single-ply Cotton Stock matted on navy cardstock (2 layers, 5x7 final size)
- Small Details Card and RSVP card - flat printing on Cotton Stock
- RSVP envelope - white ink printing on navy envelopes
- Belly Band - white ink printing on navy cardsotck
- Custom monogram
Erin and Andrew Invitation
- Wedding Invitation - 2 color letterpress on single-ply Cotton Stock matted on navy cardstock matted on single-ply Cotton Stock (3 layers, 5x7 final size)
- Large Details card, RSVP Postcard, and Belly Band - flat printing on Cotton Stock
- Solid Paper Liner (we now use a Euro Flap envelope with a rounded pointed flap instead of a square flap)
- Calligraphy names and monogram
Lauren and William Invitation
- Wedding Invitation - 1 color letterpress on single-ply Cotton Stock
- Large Details card and RSVP postcard - flat printing on Cotton Stock
Paper and Printing Choices:
We use our Cotton Stock for all of our letterpress printing. Our Cotton Stock is a tree free (100% cotton) off-white cardstock with a soft and textured finish, a very eco-friendly choice. Our double-ply Cotton Stock is 220# and our standard Cotton Stock is 110#.
All printing options that include envelopes are for blank envelopes in the same color as your paper choice and include 10 extra envelopes. Additional envelopes, individual and return address envelope printing, and colored envelope options are available and can be added to your order. We also now offer white flat printing for dark envelopes!
How to Order:
Read about the Order Process.
After you place your order, we will email you an Invitation Questionnaire to collect all necessary information for your designs such as wording, fonts, color, style notes, etc. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions before you place your order! We are happy to help advise you on invitation wording and etiquette if you are unsure of the exact wording you would like at the time of your purchase. The design process and timeline does not begin until our Invitation Questionnaire has been has been received.
Changes to fonts and changes to colors are free of charge but please read about color matching.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before placing an order.